Hakko FX301B-03 Digital Solder PotItem #: 77-943-31
Hakko's FX301B-03 Digital Solder Pot has a digital temperature control with a range of 400-840°F (200-450°C). Temperature stability is +\-5°C meeting J-STD-001. The FX-301B comes standard with a 50mm x 50mm x 43mm deep (2" x 2" x 1.7" deep) removeable melting pot. An optional 75mm x 75mm (3" x 3") melting crucible (Hakko A1518) is available. (Using the 75mm melting pot the unit has a temperature range of 400-720°F). The unit has four (4) preprogrammed temperature settings, a timer for monitoring use and can display temperature in both C or F. FX-301B requires 290 watts of power and has a pair of replaceable ceramic heating elements. This solder pot with a temperature control can be used with Tin/Lead or Lead-Free solder alloys. Please note: an optional calibration certificate is available for an extra charge.
- Power consumption = 290 watts
- Weight without solder and power cord = 3.74 lbs
- Outer dimensions = 5.6" x 8.8" x 4.0"H (inches)
- Comes with 50 x 50mm (2 inch square) extended life crucible (melting pot)
- Can run leaded or lead-free solder alloys