When you are looking for a new soldering station or you want to replace your existing one, there are so many choices that it can be confusing.
Well, not to worry! We did the work for you and chose our top 3 soldering stations that you might want to consider.
Below are our top 3 (in no particular order) and a less expensive version of a top quality soldering station.
Here are our top 3:
Metcal CV-5210 Connection Validation Digital Solder Station
Metcal Soldering Station Features:
- SmartHeat Power on demand technology
- Patented Connection Validation IMC Formation Technology
- 2.8" color touchscreen with bold graphics
- Communications port for process traceability data and firmware graphics
- Integrated net power meter and power graph
- Patented Chip-in-Cartridge technology
- Backwards compatible with MX Series power supplies
- Stores and records cartridge attributes
- Password protection
Hakko FX-100 Induction Heat Soldering System, FX100-04
Item #: 77-941-50
Hakko FX-100 Soldering System uses induction heat technology and microprocessor control for fastest heat recovery. Fixed temperature station requires no calibration. Runs at either 840F, 750F or 660F based on tip series used. Uses T31-series cartridge tips (tips not included). T31-01 series = 840F, T31-02 series = 750F. Unit has tip sleep function, auto power-off and password lockout. FX100-04 System ships with stand and extra green/gray iron grid.
Weller WX1012N Solder Station with WXP65 Soldering Pencil
WX1 series solder stations are new single channel stations that can operate any Weller WX tool up to 200 watts. The new touch screen is anti-static, chemical resistant and easy to see. The power unit has intelligent tool management, programmable energy saving mode, a USB port for data logging and software updates. The WX1012N System comes with the WXP 65W soldering pencil and WDH10 stand. The station has a range of 150 - 850F and is suited for a variety of soldering work from through-hole to SMT. The WXP65 pencil uses XNT-series tips and ships with an XNT 0.2mm (.0098") micro tip for SMT work.
For those who are looking for something a little less expensive, but still top notch:
Weller WT1013N Solder Station with WP80 Soldering Pencil
- WT1 Digital Soldering Station 120V, 60Hz (95-watts power)
- Ships with WP80 80-watt Iron, LTB tip and is compatible with all LT tips
- Front Panel Power Switch
- Setback, lockout, temp. window, F/C switching, standby, auto-off time
- Large high contrast LCD display offers more information at a glance
- Compatible with a large selection of soldering pencils, pre-heat plates, thermal tweezers and solder baths
- 2-in-1 WSR Safety Rest, flips between sponge and brass wool
- Stackable Units, saving space on the workbench
- ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- RS232 protocol for Automation and Control
We also have many other soldering stations for you to consider if our top 3 don't fit your needs.