Alpha 148974, WS809 Sn63 Water-Soluble Solder Paste - Type 3, 500 gram JarItem #: 03-809-53
The Alpha Water-Soluble Solder Paste is available in a convenient 500g jar!
Alpha Metal's WS809 is a tin/lead water soluble solder paste which is formulated to offer excellent cleanability after multiple reflows. This paste exhibits superior resistance to slump and drying under harsh processing conditions which is why it’s one of our most popular solder pastes!
This high-quality solder paste is designed to meet the demands of electronics manufacturing as it provides exceptional performance and reliability. In fact, it is one of the best solder pastes for electronics and gives you more bang for your buck!
Whether you're working on intricate circuitry or larger projects, this solder paste goes above and beyond in its guarantee for professional-grade results that meet industry standards.
It is imperative that the solder paste is professional grade as it is required to undergo rigorous quality control processes to ensure consistent composition, particle size distribution, and overall performance. This helps maintain reliable solder joints and reduces defects in the manufacturing process.
If you are looking for a solder paste with these specifications (63% Tin / 37% Lead Type 3 Powder), this paste is one of the best! It is packed in a 500 gram jar and produces superior solder spread and shiny joints.
- Alpha WS809 Water-Soluble Solder Paste
- Sn63/37Pb Tin/Lead alloy in Type 3 powder
- Resists slumping and drying up to temperatures of 66° to 84°F
- 500 gram Jar
- ALPHA WS-809 is formulated to offer flexibility across printing speeds ranging from 1”/sec (25 mm/s) to 6”/sec (150 mm/s) with stencil thicknesses of 5 mil (0.125 mm) to 6 mil (0.15 mm).
- Standard Type 3 solder paste contains 25-45 micron size
The Alpha WS-809 Specifications:
- Excellent volume transfer efficiency over broad range of environmental conditions. The solder paste's carefully balanced viscosity ensures smooth and controlled dispensing helping you achieve precise solder placements and minimizing rework. The precise viscosity and enhanced dispensing enable you to not only have successful printing and reflow characteristics, but it also makes the soldering process smoother and will give you stronger, more reliable solder joints.
- Fine-pitch printing with consistent shape and volume to 16 mil pitch QFP (63 x 10 x 5 mil deposits) and 15 mil circles (BGA225)
- High throughput and yield with consistent print volumes at print speeds ranging from 1 - 6 inches/second.
- Exhibits resistance to slumping and drying at temperature up to 66 - 84°F (19- 29°C) and relative humidity extremes (35%-65% RH).
- Water cleanable after two paste reflow cycles. The water-soluble formulation of this solder paste simplifies the cleaning process. After soldering, residues can be easily removed with water, ensuring a clean and professional finish.
- Excellent low voiding performance that exceeds IPC Class III requirement. Superior solder spread performance on Cu OSP. With its exceptional wetting capabilities, this solder paste is perfect for facilitates reliable bonding between components and PCBs, reducing the likelihood of cold joints and ensuring long-term circuit integrity.
The Alpha WS-809 Features:
- Brand: Alpha
- Applications: Soldering
- Availability: In Stock
- Capacity: 500g
- Chemical Composition: Sn63Pb37
- Container Type: Jar
- Flash Point: 185°C
- Height: 2.85 in.
- Length: 2.55 in.
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 50 degrees F.
- Minimum Storage Temperature: 32 degrees F.
- Odor: Odorless
- Physical Form: Paste
- Product Type: Water-Soluble Solder Paste
- Series: WS-809
- Specific Gravity: 4.4g/cc
- Standards Met: IPC Class III, IPC J-STD-005, IPC J-STD-004A
- Width: 2.55 in.
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Ensure the working surface and components are clean and free from contaminants.
- Stir the solder paste gently before use to achieve a consistent consistency.
- Dispense a small amount of solder paste onto the desired area.
- Place components onto the paste.
- Solder using an appropriate heat source within the specified temperature range.
- After soldering, clean residues with water as needed.
- Securely seal the jar after use to maintain paste quality.
Elevate your soldering projects with the Alpha 148974 WS809 Sn63 Water-Soluble Solder Paste. Order now and experience the difference in soldering quality. And, as always, we are happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Always check the label for the expiration date.
Please follow recommended guidelines and use appropriate protective equipment when using this solder paste.
Click the link below to see the technical bulletin: