Alpha 243872, OM-550 Low Temperature No-Clean Lead-Free Solder Paste, Type 4, 500 Gram JarItem #: 03-550-50
Alpha's OM-550 is a new low temperature No-Clean chemistry paired with the Alpha HRL1 alloy. This alloy was designed to exhibit improved drop shock and thermal cycling performance compared to existing low temp alloys. This low temperature lead-free solder paste has the ability to reflow at lower temperatures minimizing NWO and HIP defects in complex assemblies.
- Low melting point of just 151°C allows reflow beginning at 175°C
- Reduces component warpage on chips and sensitive substrates
- Type 4 powder size for fine feature printing
- Long stencil life of up to 12 hours with continuous printing
- Lead-Free, meets RoHS Directive
- Compatible with SAC305 components
- ROL0 J-STD, with zero halogen content
- 500 gram Jar
**This is a custom-produced item which has a 1/2-Case (12-jar) minimum to run production. Please see OM-535 Low-Temperature Paste (predecessor to OM-550) which is usually in stock (03-535-53).