Alpha 152996, WS820 SAC305 Lead-Free Water-Soluble Solder Paste, 500g JarItem #: 03-820-53
Introducing the Alpha Water-Soluble Solder Paste which is available in a convenient 500g jar!
Introducing Alpha Metals' SAC305 WS-820, a cutting-edge water-soluble lead-free solder paste engineered for exceptional wetting performance in ovens with ambient air. Derived from the acclaimed WS-819, WS-820 extends the reflow profile window for even greater flexibility.
This Type 3 solder paste sets a new standard by minimizing solder voiding on BGA assemblies compared to other water-soluble options reflowed in air. Enjoy outstanding fine feature printing and an impressive 8-hour stencil life.
It is comprised of 96.5% Tin, 3.0% Silver, and 0.5% Copper Type 3 Powder, it's also halide-free. Each order includes a 500 gram jar. Alpha item #152996. Elevate your soldering experience with WS-820!
This high-quality solder paste is designed to meet the demands of electronics manufacturing as it provides exceptional performance and reliability. In fact, it is one of the best solder pastes for electronics and gives you more bang for your buck!
If you are looking for a solder paste with these specifications (96.5% Tin 3.0% Silver, and 0.5% Copper), this paste is one of the best! It is packed in a 500 gram jar and produces superior solder spread and shiny joints.
- Alpha WS820 Water-Soluble Solder Paste
- WS-820 was adapted from WS-819 to increase the reflow profile window
- Yields class-leading wetting performance in ovens with ambient air
- 500 gram Jar
- The temperature range is 240°C to 250°C
- WS-820 has excellent fine feature printing and an 8 hour stencil life
- This product contains 96.5% Tin /3.0% Silver /0.5% Copper
- Standard Type 3 solder paste contains 25-45 micron size
The Alpha WS-820 Features:
- Excellent print volume and print volume repeatability down to 12 mil (0.3mm) features
- Able to spread and wet using straight ramp or soak reflow profiles in air
- High spread/wetting lead free paste compatible with lead free alloys and surface finishes
- High Reflow Yield with IPC Class II Voiding Performance when used to solder BGA components
- Excellent wetting characteristics on all common surface finishes (including Entek HT OSP). JIS Spread 88.6% on Entek HT OSP.
- Cleanable with water based cleaning systems
The Alpha WS-820 Specifications
- Applications: Soldering
- Capacity: 600g
- Chemical Composition: Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5
- Container Type: Cartridge
- Height: 7.5 in.
- Length: 1.8 in.
- Physical Form: Paste
- Product Type: Lead-Free Solder Paste
- Series: WS-820
- Standards Met: IPC J-Std-004 ORH0, IPC Class II, IPC TM-650, RoHS Compliant
- Width: 1.8 in.
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Ensure the working surface and components are clean and free from contaminants.
- Stir the solder paste gently before use to achieve a consistent consistency.
- Dispense a small amount of solder paste onto the desired area.
- Place components onto the paste.
- Solder using an appropriate heat source within the specified temperature range.
- After soldering, clean residues with water as needed.
Elevate your soldering projects with the Alpha 152980 WS820 SAC305 Lead-Free Water-Soluble Solder Paste. Order now and experience the difference in soldering quality. And, as always, we are happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Always check the label for the expiration date.
Please follow recommended guidelines and use appropriate protective equipment when using this solder paste.
Click the link below for the technical bulletin: