Alpha 152980, WS820 SAC305 Lead-Free Water-Soluble Solder Paste, Type 3, 600g CartridgeItem #: 03-820-61
The Alpha Water-Soluble Lead- Free Water Soluble Solder Paste is available in a convenient and bigger 600 gram cartridge.
Alpha Metal's WS820 is a lead-free water soluble solder paste which is formulated to offer excellent cleanability after multiple reflows. This paste exhibits superior resistance to slump and drying under harsh processing conditions which is why it’s one of our most popular solder pastes!
This high-quality lead-free water soluble solder paste is designed to meet the demands of electronics manufacturing as it provides exceptional performance and reliability. In fact, it is one of the best solder pastes for electronics and gives you more bang for your buck!
Whether you're working on intricate circuitry or larger projects, this solder paste goes above and beyond in its guarantee for professional-grade results that meet industry standards.
It is imperative that the solder paste is professional grade as it is required to undergo rigorous quality control processes to ensure consistent composition, particle size distribution, and overall performance. This helps maintain reliable solder joints and reduces defects in the manufacturing process.
If you are looking for a lead-free water soluble solder paste with these specifications (96.5%Sn/3.0%Ag/0.5%Cu% Type 3 Powder), this paste is one of the best! It is packed in a 600 gram cartridge and produces superior solder spread and shiny joints.
- Alpha WS820 Lead-Free Water-Soluble Solder Paste
- SAC305 (96.5%Sn/3.0%Ag/0.5%Cu)
- 600 gram cartridge.
- Print Speed: 2.0 -4.0 in./sec (50-100 mm/sec.) 4.0 in/sec. optimal
- Standard Type 3 solder paste contains 25-45 micron size
The Alpha WS-820 Features:
- Excellent print volume and print volume repeatability down to 12 mil (0.3mm) features
- Able to spread and wet using straight ramp or soak reflow profiles in air
- High spread/wetting lead free paste compatible with lead free alloys and surface finishes
- High Reflow Yield with IPC Class II Voiding Performance when used to solder BGA components
- Excellent wetting characteristics on all common surface finishes (including Entek HT OSP). JIS Spread 88.6% on Entek HT OSP.
- Cleanable with water based cleaning systems
The Alpha WS-820 Specifications
- Applications: Soldering
- Capacity: 600g
- Chemical Composition: Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5
- Container Type: Cartridge
- Height: 7.5 in.
- Length: 1.8 in.
- Physical Form: Paste
- Product Type: Lead-Free Solder Paste
- Series: WS-820
- Standards Met: IPC J-Std-004 ORH0, IPC Class II, IPC TM-650, RoHS Compliant
- Width: 1.8 in.
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Ensure the working surface and components are clean and free from contaminants.
- Stir the solder paste gently before use to achieve a consistent consistency.
- Dispense a small amount of solder paste onto the desired area.
- Place components onto the paste.
- Solder using an appropriate heat source within the specified temperature range.
- After soldering, clean residues with water as needed.
Elevate your soldering projects with the Alpha 152980 WS820 SAC305 Lead-Free Water-Soluble Solder Paste. Order now and experience the difference in soldering quality. And, as always, we are happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Always check the label for the expiration date.
Please follow recommended guidelines and use appropriate protective equipment when using this solder paste.
Click the link below for the technical bulletin: