Waage Electric MP80A-6-1 Solder Pot, 8" Dia x 5.5" DeepItem #: 75-610-38
Waage Electric MP80A-6-1 Round Solder Pot has inside pot dimensions of 8.0-inch diameter x 5.5-inches deep. This large solder pot can be used for melting Solder, Lead, Tin, Zinc or Pewter alloys with melting points below 750°F.
Waage Electric's heavy-duty round solder pots feature a heavy cast iron crucible wrapped with fiberglass insulation in a steel jacket to minimize heat loss. The MP80A-6-1 uses 2150 watts on 115 Volts and has a dial thermostat with a temperature range of 200°F - 800°F maximum. This pot holds up to 99 lbs of tin/lead solder and 75 lbs of lead-free solder. **Note: A 20 Amp breaker is needed to run this pot; contact us if interested in the 230V version.
55 lbs gross shipping weight. Ships in a wood crate.
- MP80A melting pot measures 8.0-inches (203 mm) inside diameter x 5-1/2 inches (139 mm) deep
- Holds up to 99 lbs (45 kgs) of Tin/Lead or 75 lbs (34 kgs) of Lead-Free Solder alloy
- Large enough to fit a ladle for casting or to dip very large parts
- This waage melting pot can run up to a continuous maximum temperature of 720°F
- Needs 2150 watts of power on 110/120 volts, thus on a 20 amp breaker or larger
- Contact us for pricing on the 220/240 volt version for use outside of North America