As most of you are probably aware, the virus that causes COVID-19 or even the flu can be airborne or transferred by touching surfaces.
Therefore, the best way to prevent getting an infection from any countertop or surface is to regularly wash your hands with soap and water, or wipe your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. This simple routine will help keep you and your home or business clean and germ-free.
Below are some reminders of a few daily practices to keep up with throughout the year:
- Clean and spray down all kitchen and working stations with an anti-bacterial spray.
- Use alcohol wipes to clean the high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, and light switches regularly.
- Make sure everyone washes their hands frequently with soap and water or uses a hand-sanitizer gel.
- Keep sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer in high-traffic spaces (e.g., public and employee entrances, restrooms and common areas).
- Always follow the directions on the label of the cleaning and disinfection products to ensure safe and effective use.
- Use gloves while cleaning any countertop or surface for better protection.
- Ensure adequate ventilation (for example, open windows and run fans).
- Use only the amount recommended on the label.
- If diluting with water is indicated for use, use water at room temperature (unless stated otherwise on the label).
These are just some of the common-sense guidelines recommended by the CDC.
While some of these tips might be engrained in you due to the Covid outbreak, it's always a good idea to make sure your other employees or household members have the same cleaning habits and routine.
We offer an array of different hand-sanitizers, gels and gloves to make your home or business germ-free:
See our full line-up of industrial-strength surface disinfectant wipes and high-purity alcohol disinfectant products: